April Marketing Ideas and Inspiration
by Mary Clayton, Digital Marketing Manager
Month Long Celebrations:
Customer Loyalty & Appreciation Month
- The best way to develop deeper customer loyalty is by offering awesome service and building good relationships. Focus on your customers by holding a customer appreciation event! You can hold a mixer style event at your location, have an off-site luncheon, or even rent a suite at a local stadium.
- The element of surprise can help make a customer feel appreciated. Random acts of appreciation are a great way to thank your customers. Give your customers a discount, include a free sample or promo product with their order, or just send them some flowers! Want to impress a business client? Send over some coffee and donuts for their morning staff meeting!
Stress Awareness Month
- Is your target audience stressed? Is there a way your product or service can help them chill out, save time, or save money? Have a promotion where each purchase gets your customer an entry into a drawing for a massage, facial, or spa day. Promote the special by sending a postcard to your hot prospect list, including it in your email newsletter, and by promoting it on your social media networks.
- Ask your social media followers to share their stress-busting tips on your pages. Give everyone who participates a discount or branded giveaway. You can even hold a contest for the tip with the most likes/shares/retweets/pins at the end of the month!
National Humor Month
- Stop being so serious! Poke some fun at yourself and your industry! You can even create some memes to include in your print and email newsletter or post on your social media pages.
- Branded reusable grocery bags are a fantastic way to get your brand out there time and time again while saving the earth. Go with a bag that is sturdy, has a reinforced bottom, and is a larger size to be sure your bag becomes a fan favorite!
- Spread some Spring cheer with seed packets! Grow your business organically by applying a logo label on various seed packets. Put the packets in letters, statements, and information you mail that month (be sure the weight doesn’t exceed 1 oz or you’ll have to increase your postage amount). Another great way to share is to keep a box of the packets at your front counter for visitors to help themselves!
- April 1: April Fool’s Day
- April 15: Tax Day
- April 22: Earth Day
- April 27: Administrative Professionals’ Day
- April 29: Arbor Day
Spring Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Business
Spring Your Marketing into Action with Every Door Direct Mail
Next Month Preview
National Photograph Month
National Barbecue Month
Get Caught Reading Month
Clean Air Month