June Marketing Ideas and Inspiration
By Mary Clayton, Digital Marketing Manager
Month Long Celebrations:
- Entrepreneurs make the world go ‘round! Whether your prospects and customers are entrepreneurs or you are one yourself, you’ll want to celebrate these amazing people who wear many hats in their businesses! Make sure to spend the month highlighting your entrepreneurial clients in newsletters, blogs, and on your social media pages.
- Look at your list of vendors and make an effort to support entrepreneurs when possible. Recommend your favorites and don’t forget to leave honest reviews on Google and Facebook. Everyone likes to support those who support others, it’s just good business karma!
Effective Communication Month
- Print fold over greeting cards that include an awesome front image and have a blank inside and give packs of them away. Don’t forget to include “compliments of” and your logo on the back, that way your brand is associated with the nice notes people will be receiving!
- Everyone is looking for new ways to communicate and connect with their target audience. Sprinkle effective communication tips in your email signature line, newsletter, and on your social media pages.
- Write your marketing materials the way you would want to receive them! Stop boring your prospects with materials that are filled with technical jargon and start injecting your brand’s personality into everything! Start small by changing your most used brochure, flyer, or pamphlet.
Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
- Give away branded promotional totes that people can use at grocery stores and farmers markets, which are increasingly popular over the Summer months.
- Team up with a local farm and host a raffle to win a gift certificate. Print sign up pads to gather recipient’s information to grow both of your mailing lists. It’s a win-win-win!
- Host a healthy happy hour for employees, prospects, and customers where you serve up smoothies and other healthy treats.
- Wrap candy bars with branded sleeves. Worried about them holding up in the heat? You can wrap taffy bars and lifesavers too!
- Create a candy themed coupon offering a sweet deal on your products or services!
- Host a contest and make the grand prize a giant sized candy bar or a basket of all different types of goodies!
June 14 – Flag Day
Print a patriotic coloring and trivia contest. Display submissions in your office and on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
June 19 – Father’s Day
June is prime time for you to get those last minute father’s day sales in before the big day. Send a postcard out to your customers and prospects highlighting gift certificates and any other dad-worthy specials
Next Month Preview:
Air Conditioning Appreciation Month
Family Reunion Month
Anti Boredom Month
Cell Phone Courtesy Month
July 4 – Independence Day
July 21 – Get to Know Your Customers Day
July 29 – National Talk In an Elevator Day