March Marketing Ideas and Inspiration
This Months’ Celebrations:
Employee Appreciation Day- March 2nd
- Employees respond to appreciation because it confirms that their work is being valued by others. Showing appreciation to your employees does not have to be an extravagant event. Sometimes, the sweet and simple gestures speak volumes!
- Give each employee something personalized, a small gift basket, a yummy treat, or even a luncheon!
- Make sure to take a photo of your team and express your gratitude on your social media pages!
American Red Cross Month
- Host a dress down day to benefit your local American Red Cross Chapter! Take a staff picture or get a few photos of participants to share on your social media networks. Have employees pay $1-$5 dollars and donate the proceeds to charity.
- Do any of your employees volunteer for American Red Cross? If so, do a write up on them in your newsletter or on your blog, and be sure to promote it on your social media pages.
First Day Of Spring- March 20th
- Offer a ‘Spring Sale’ to get your customers in the spirit! Many places give out free or $1 treats, like ice cream, to celebrate! Or, host a 20% off merchandise sale! Give your customers a reason to come out!
- If you’re not in retail or the food industry, celebrate by making it a ‘light’ day in the office. Bring in cookies or donuts, play some fun music, etc. Add a little excitement to the day to encourage an awesome spring season ahead!
Saint Patrick’s Day – March 17
– Keep in touch with your current customers by sending them a lucky deal. Or, express how “lucky” you feel to have them as a customer!
Next Month Preview
- Administrative Professionals Day
- Earth Day
- Small Business Week
- Stress Awareness Month